Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Healthy Eating Aug 13

thanks @May_
@scared01 of course it is! Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Awesome everyone, and for our last question:

What are your favourite go-to healthy meals?

(I can't wait to read this one, I need more recipes!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i havent heard of zucchini fries @Birdeye i usually have sweet potato as an alternative or have like cooked carrot sticks
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

When I need something really quick I like to make kimchi fried rice with tuna Smiley Happy It has a strong taste so maybe not everyones cup of tea! But all I do is combine some cooked rice, canned tuna and kimchi in a fry pan and cook them together for a little while and its all done. The rice is a good source of carbohydrates for energy, the tuna provides protein and healthy fats and the kimchi gives some extra veggies and flavour as well as being a probiotic. 

Another quick meal I love for lunch is a chicken wrap! I get a chicken schnitzel from the deli and cook it up and put it in a wrap with loads of veggies and a bit of tzatziki. 

For more thought out meals I usually make big pasta dishes with wholegrain or lentil pasta (but sometimes normal pasta as well!) and simmer them for a long time Smiley Happy 

my favourite go to meal, well it isn’t a meal but smoothies are very filling and good for you !! i loveeee banana smoothiesSmiley Tongue 

salads are also delicious and you can add anything to them Smiley Happy

What are your favourite go-to healthy meals

I'm vegetarian (and also semi-dairy free because of health reasons) so a lot of my dishes are traditional meat dishes with lentils, mushrooms etc. as replacements Smiley Happy

Spaghetti bolognese, soups, vegetable mornays, apricot "chicken", curried vegetarian sausages and stir fries are all my go tos Smiley Very Happy

bannana smoothies are yummy! @litgym sometimes i add some milo to mine and make it like a choc/banana flavour

hmm recipies...
grilled chicken salad wraps, spaghetti bolognaise with added vegies, wholemeal/zucchini pasta, wholemeal pasta lasagne are all really good options. also Quiches and omletes are pretty easy and healthy to make too and are versatile so can put whatever flavours you like!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I love kimchi fried rice @MissX

As a healthy breakfast I like to do oatmeal with soy milk, chia seeds, raisins and maple syrup.
Or scrambled eggs on wholegrain toast with spinach.
I also like to meal prep in advance little freezer bags of green juice with apple, pear, banana, kale, spinach and celery.
For dinner I like to make one pot pastas and put a bunch of different veggies in it like chopped up or grated (grated means you can barely taste it!) zucchini, carrot, mushrooms etc.
I also really like soup because you can get a lot of veggies in and it's nice and light. I do eat this with bread though haha bread is my vice and I can eat a whole baguette to myself so I have to make sure I eat it in moderation.

im vegetarian too !! @lokifish vegetarian meals are actually so nice😋 im going to go vegan when im older ahaha Smiley Happy

Asian stir fries, curries, salads. However, my go-to recipe when I want to make a healthy treat is this fudgy brownies recipe by Kayla Itsines (recipe link here).