cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: [CHAT] Hobbies :D

@T4ils Baking is such a good idea because it can be social, there are usually nice clubs associated and of course, the wonderfully delicious creations. I’ve tried baking, didn’t have the patience for measuring and didn’t work too well. It’s a developing skill

I am not even really into cooking @May_ so I have started with baking actual food.. and trying to get creative. I wouldn't mind trying to make lemon slice. It is my favourite! I agree @Pearlyblue, I am probably too precise with measurements hahah!

Wow! Woodwork would be amazing @Nightruner23, I can only imagine how proud you would feel after crafting something.. same for silversmithing @May_
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Music lessons are expensive. I’ll just sneak into my sisters room and use her abandoned keyboard Smiley Wink @T4ils

To all the people mentioning woodwork and metal work. I think there is something very rewarding beyond that of many hobbies about that stuff, it mixes all things together, maths, art, design, skill, natural material from the earth. I think people who work in these professions or make this their hobbie always seem to be happy asf. Good at reshaping parts of the word in their own image. Its beautiful.

i made some cardboard armour templates so i can make a costume. Thinking of returning to the festival scene with less drugs in mind and more culture and activity!

Highlighted

Thanks @scared01😊

I have kayaked before @May_ I loved it! I prefer it to canoeing - because I'm a lone ranger and am in total control myself Smiley Tongue
I didn't know you played piano! That's so awesome! I never managed to learn how to properly play the piano... ohwell Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Woodwork is so worth it i loved it would have been so awesome to do something with a job on wood work @Stagnator

@Stagnator so true! One of my dreams is to become really good at it and to make heaps of jewellery and earn a living through that....but gotta start somewhere hahah Smiley Tongue Hopefully I will enjoy it when I get around to trying it Smiley Happy

That is really interesting @Stagnator... now that you mention it, I have always wanted to do cosplay! That is my ultimate dream Smiley Happy
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

@Pearlyblue youtube is also great for learning songs on piano Smiley Happy