cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] Hobbies :D

It's time to talk about our hobbies! There are quite literally so many different types of hobbies out there from writing to cooking to building and so, so much more!

Busy Daffy Duck GIF

This Monday we'll be having a chat all about those different hobbies, how we do them and why we like them. It would be awesome if you could hang out with us and chat about our favourite hobbies. 

So join us Monday 7th at 7:30pm AEST for a chat about hobbies! 

Kris Jenner Hobby GIF

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: [CHAT] Hobbies :D

Heya Everyone Smiley Happy

onight we are talking about HOBBIES! Smiley Very Happy

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

@scared01 @mrmusic @redhead @Nightruner23 @Pearlyblue @N1ghtW1ng @Stagnator @ImTired @Briglett @Anonymous @Emma03 @j95

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey everyone! I'm sure this is going to be a super amazing chat! Unfortunately I need to take some time to myself tonight, but I can't wait to read over everything tomorrow Smiley Happy

Good night!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi everyone, I’m not up for this tonight, but I will have a look tomorrow! Smiley Happy

No Worries @N1ghtW1ng @mrmusic Smiley Happy

Hi everyone 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hi @j95 nice to sea you Smiley Happy

I'm hoping some more people show up Smiley Happy

1 What are your hobbies & what do you like best about them?

Actually, one of my favourite hobbies is painting. I’ve done art for quite a few years now, in many different forms. It helps me relieve stress and feel accomplished. In the last few months I’ve been painting my bedroom walls in all different designs. It’s so relaxing and adds colour to my room. Smiley Happy

@LeoTheLion