cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] Holiday Blues - Dec 17

We're coming up to the end of the year, which for many people means HOLIDAYS.

Sunshine, sleep, going away and getting some well-earned rest are some of the highlights of holiday time.

But holiday periods may not necessarily mean good times for many people. The lack of structure can be challenging, and there are various other reasons why people may particularly struggle during these times. If you're like me, holidays can be a mixture of good and hard times.

Come join us here on Monday 17 December at 7:30pm AEDT for a chat on holiday periods and what we can do to help ourselves get through them more easily.

Re: [CHAT] Holiday Blues - Dec 17

This looks awesome @mrmusic! Just I think a typo with the date - It says: "Come join us here on Monday the 7th of December" & that's already gone, I think it's meant to be 17th Smiley Happy

Nice catch @annabethxchase, all fixed up now. Smiley Happy

looks good! ill be here for this one
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Such an important topic to talk about!! I'm really looking forward to this one Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Such an important discussion- really looking forward to seeing this one! Smiley HappyHeart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Heyyy everyone Smiley Happy

Tonight is all about Holiday Blues

Related image

Image result for grumpy cat christmas hat gif

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey  @ecla34@mrmusic@Bee@Jess1-RO@annabethxchase Smiley Very Happy 

@litgym @redhead@dog_lover94 @Esperanza67@missep @ZER0 @Tdozer@ErinsAntics@Dleehy2002 @FootyFan26@Chocolatefeather1@DruidChild maybe you guys would like to join in too..

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi all
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire