cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Holiday Blues - Dec 17

hey @indieinsanus im glad you can still see the positives even though its a tough time for you this yr
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

There's a bit of a theme with a few people feeling stressed or low this holiday/ Christmas time. I saw this on facebook today and knew instantly that I wanted to share it here tonight, it is so true Heart

fb_img_1545015169411.jpg

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

What do the holidays mean to you?

I'm kind of in a transition about what this holiday season means for me, so I might skip this one Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I love that @Bee! It's so true!!

They pretty much mean, use your time with less obligations to get your shit together and organise your life as well as spend more time with, and get closer to your fam.

What is your favourite thing about the holidays? Do you enjoy them?

I love having time to to catch up on hobbies and with friends! Plus Christmas is pretty much the only time i see extended family which makes it special Smiley Happy Visiting relatives is always super tense though for my family, which makes it a bit stressful, but it's still really nice 

Time to reflect, to make decisions for the future and to mark what's changed this year. Plus time to do things/ see people that slip through the cracks a bit Smiley Happy

For me, it's time to consolidate my year with people I love. The last few years the experience of the holidays has shifted for me, but it always gives me some time to think, spend time with family and work out where to from here.

Last year, that time out from the business of life, helped me make some big decisions that led to a lot of change. It also led me to ReachOut and helped me work out what is important to me. Looking back 12 months, I think the meaning has shifted again this year, and gives me some time to reflect 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

@Jess1-RO i always love reading your answers. your considerate and kind personalitiy shines in your posts.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

so glad you joined ReachOutSmiley HappyHeart @Jess1-RO

what do the holidays mean to you ?

it means no more assessments and due dates. it’s a time to sleep which i do a bit too much of oops ! hang with friends and just all that jazz

It sound like, @FootyFan26 and @ecla34, you both see holidays as a time to reflect and plan too Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here