cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] I failed? It ain't easy

thats so true @chandelier, learning definitely requires some objective and honest introspection

Highlighted

@FootyFan26 Well done mate than is a pretty epic improvement! 

Never do it again, because it can cost you something really important (my apprenticeship) and can get you in huge trouble (I was lucky the people I took from were nice enough not to involve the police but it sure could of) @tsnyder and of course think first, if I was thinking straight there's no way I would of taken any of those tools cause I knew it was wrong.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

footyfan - thats an amazing improvement, well done... what did you change/learn from the 40 one?

Can you think of something that felt like failure but ended up teaching you something? what did you learn?

When my relationship ended, I was devasted but realised that I had become a better person from it. I was a much smarter woman who knows what she is worth and that to me is success. 

I like where this is heading I am learning a lot about the different things we consider failure and success and HOW we learn from these things in particular. 

@j95@tsnyder@chandelier@jvkn@FootyFan26

On to Question3:
There is a quote that says "you havent failed, just found a few ways that dont work". tell us about a time you learnt a few ways NOT to do something...

that's so good that you've been able to be honest with yourself @j95.  We all make mistakes but the real measure of who we are is how we respond

nice one @ruenhonx - often breakups seem like the end of the world but in the end they teach you SO MUCH

3. There is a quote that says "you havent failed, just found a few ways that dont work". tell us about a time you learnt a few ways NOT to do something...

Ahhhh killer question! I met a girl I really like recently and she told me that for the most part I'm really nice but occasionally I'm a bit of a dick.  I was really stunned because I honestly wasn't aware of this, so I told her that I'd appreciate it if she told me when I was not being nice so I could recognize these moments and learn.  It was actually a really good learning experience and it was nice to be called out like that!

Exactly and I think that reflection is important so that you are better for the next relationship @chandelier