cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] I failed? It ain't easy

@j95 it sounds like you really empathized with the shop owner?

@Ben-RO that's a good point, it helps to ask "will this affect me in five years" sometimes, in the grand scheme of things, your failures are very very minute 

Okay, there's some epic answers to the questions so far, thanks everyone! Now for something a bit more light hearted.

6. Can you think of any famous people who failed spectacularly at something?

hmmmmm good point tsnyder...

@tsnyder yeah well... it was my workplace I took from. And I felt like an idiot for doing what I did but I felt like a terrible person.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

hahaha omg celebs failing... A LOT....

but some of the reporting (tabloids in particular) on this is so unfair.. like Britney was supposedly this big failure but she was actually going through a mental health difficulty...

6. Can you think of any famous people who failed spectacularly at something?

The first thing that comes to mind is Kanye West telling Taylor Swift "Imma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time...."

man that was bad haha

Highlighted

@Ben-RO J.K. Rowling was rejected heaps of times before a publisher took on Harry Potter! 

"The first thing that comes to mind is Kanye West telling Taylor Swift "Imma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time....""

YES but kanye never learns - he has done it again hasn't he??

@j95 I hear you man.  The fact that you felt like a terrible person tells me that you aren't one.  It sounds like you've learnt your lesson, so don't be too hard on yourself.  We all make mistakes, sometimes we even make the same mistake a couple of times! Recently I made a couple of pretty serious mistakes and then made them again, so trust me, you aren't a bad person for making a mistake that you've learnt from and feel bad about.  Keep your head up man