cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] I failed? It ain't easy

Steve Jobs. That guy got fired and hired quite a bit, he seemed to always come back stronger though. 

@tsnyder i really hope Kanye got paid to do that, because I'm pretty sure he gave Taylor's career a big boost. At least for me it was the first time i had heard of her! 

6. Can you think of any famous people who failed spectacularly at something?

Tony AbbottTony Abbott

@chandelier yeah I have a real issue when the media put the spotlight on people that are obviously struggling, like they did with Lindsay Lohan! It just makes it worse

and yes he has! haha! I have a feeling though that he actually benefits from these 'incidents' - it keeps his name going over in pop culture. 

Holy cow, DONALD TRUMP! Is this guy for real?

oh and oprah was fired from her first tv presenting job because they said she wasn't right for TV... LOL that fail was on the TV execs not oprah!

okay so next q:

1. How can you help a friend who is feeling like they failed learn from their 'failure'?

HAHAH FOOTYFAN LOL

I love how this got 4 High Fives in the span of a few seconds!

And yeah, Taylor Swift got some huge attention out of that!

7. How can you help a friend who is feeling like they failed learn from their 'failure'?

For me, this can be a really touchy issue.  I have some friends who (in my opinion) make some fairly serious and dangerous decisions quite often.  If you try and broach the topic with them, they get very defensive and irrational, so it can be really hard to maintain a sensible and productive talk with them about it.  Any tips?

Highlighted

@tsnyder maybe letting them know that you love the and that you are scared and don't want to see them get hurt could help, i know this could be pretty hard to say but i may just be what they need to hear.

@tsnyder I agree with that and I think I need some tips too...
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//