cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] I failed? It ain't easy

1. Can you think of one thing you can do this week to have a go and take a risk, instead of playing it safe and perhaps achieving less?

Tricky question! Something that is always challenging for me is talking to new people and new group of people, having moved to a brand new city this week I feel a bit like a snail hiding in his shell and peaking out slowly in case something nuts is going on outside. Need to remember that I generally enjoy the unusual and unexpected the most and get out there Smiley Happy  

Okay everyone, you've all made some awesome contributions tonight! Final question:

Can you think of one thing you can do this week to have a go and take a risk, instead of playing it safe and perhaps achieving less?

Hmmm one thing I might try is some driving practice... I'm feeling very much like avoiding the risk of it all and playing it safe would be to give it up altogether....

Maybe talking to new people, or talking to those mates I worry about?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Continue my driving lessons! I only just got back on the road after a pretty crappy/traumatic first lesson with my dad. I have my second lesson with an instructor so i'm looking forward to that Smiley Happy

@Ben-RO I can imagine moving to a new city is pretty tough! put yourself out there! you have so much to gain and so little to lose Smiley Tongue

Okay so in the true spirit of mistakes and failures, I actually posted the wrong question!

The REAL final question (which is actually more of a request) is:

9.. Post a quote about success/failures.

If you're not failing, you're not innovating enough” — Elon Musk

saw saw a quote on instagram: it said

fall 7 times, stand up, 8. 

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without lose of enthusiasm"

@jvkn yeah learning to drive was a pretty terrible experience for me too, I think I faked most of the required hours lol... :/
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//