cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] I look after me

@safari93 I practically need to schedule eating time into my exams too!! I have a bad habit of forgetting to eat when stressed Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Let's wrap this up then!!!!

How will you practice self-care this week?

Highlighted

@holoholo yes same!! Exam time can get a bit ridiculous regarding my eating habits, but I do my best to keep a regular diet

Highlighted

Forgot to add, I make liberal use of airplane mode or do not disturb mode at work or uni for a mini break
Highlighted

How will you practice self-care this week?

By making a more organised self-care plan! I have a busy week coming up so I definitely need it

Highlighted

I have a collection of short stories I'm planning to finish this week, and I also found out about a meditation class which is happening this Sunday which I'm going to make time for, so that's just a few things

Highlighted

@safari93 eek I also forget to eat when I'm stressed, I'll usually only remember when I see other people eating but I should try scheduling!
Highlighted

Oh I totally forgot yoga! I use that a lot for self-care

Highlighted

@holoholo I used to forget to eat during exam times as well! Haha. But nothing beats the exam in which I forgot how to write and spent the first 10 mins after reading time thinking about how to form each letter and yeah!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@SailorE what used to help me a lot when studying was to break it up into 50-minute blocks. That way when the alarm would go off I'd check the time and then realise that I should eat. Although don't set alarms in libraries, or at least not loud ones Smiley Tongue