cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] I'm out of time, all the time!

Whoa what a great chat! Thanks so much everyone! Really enjoyed chatting to you all! A special thank you to @lokifish and @Alison5 for running the show! Nice one!!

Highlighted

Thanks everyone for another awesome chat and thanks @lokifish and @Alison5 for leading! 

Highlighted

Thank you @lokifish and @Alison5!! Sorry I was in and out quite a lot so I didn't participate much but I was definitely reading everything, I promise! It was such a good topic to have a GR on Smiley Happy
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Highlighted

Take care tonight guys. Sorry for dropping off without saying anything, had a bit of a breakdown.

Stay safe tonight.
Highlighted

thanks everyonSmiley Wink

@lokifish@Alison5 nice work!

Highlighted

@FootyFan26 Hope everything's alright! Let us know if you wanted a talk Smiley Happy
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

AND @cupcakes_032 DELIVERS!!! I would give you a million high fives if the system let me Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

I feel like this colour thing could become some kind of in joke that no one gets except the people on this thread! Smiley Wink

Highlighted

@Randomness i feel like we should make this a thing

Highlighted

Agreed! Smiley Tongue