cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] I've finished year 12... now what?

Year 12 exams can be really stressful and take up majority of focus for a lot of people but sometimes it can prevent people from planning what they want to do AFTER Year 12.  On Monday the 27th of November at 7:30pm AEDT we'll discuss what some people did after Year 12 and hopefully those who haven't yet reached Year 12 will gain some valuable advice!

Re: [CHAT] I've finished year 12... now what?

@FootyFan26 I'd love to be part of this! Is there a way to remind/ alert me next Monday that this is happening? Smiley Happy 

We can tag you into the chat before/when it starts, if you want @ThinkerGirl28 Smiley Happy

I'd also suggest putting a reminder on your phone if you're keen since the notifications only alert you when you're logged on the RO forums. We'd love to have you there!

Sup everybody? 

Hey @Ben-RO!

How's it going @FootyFan26? How long till you have year 12 exams? 

Letting you guys know GR has started @roseisnotaplant @j95 @FootyFan26 @nc_reachout13 @honky @BunnyWalks @Esperanza67. Lemme know if you guys don't want to be notified anymore. Definitely don't want to be spamming you

Also @ThinkerGirl28

And! What's the first thing you reckon you'll do after you finish your last one? 

Next year! It’s creeping up fast...

I finished school at the end of last week but I’m still coming in because I have to finish the Year 12 work that I’m already behind on!

But, but, how can you be behind before you even really started!?