cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT]: Is it okay to still love Disney?

Are you a fan of Disney? Why/why not?

Yep! I like a lot of cartoon movies. They tend to have a good sense of humour!
Highlighted

@Sarah7714 welcome! I totally agree that they're awesome movies to watch when you just wanna snuggle up on the couch Smiley Happy

@Ben-RO funny that you bring up Star Wars - at my high school's swimming carnival all the year 12s dress up and have a parade. My friends decided to dress up as Disney princesses so I was Princess Leia. Such a badass Smiley Wink

Are you a fan of Disney? Why/why not?

Well, I'm not vehemently opposed to it, I'm just not super in the know about Disney stuff. It seems cool Smiley Very Happy

Also hi everyoneeee Smiley Happy

You take that back @Ben-RO! Disney cancelled the Clone Wars! (yes they are doing stuff but noooooo! Smiley Tongue)

Technically Marvel IS Disney @lokifish (I'm like 80% sure, actually less than that but they ARE connected)

Heya @roseisnotaplant @N1ghtW1ng @FootyFan26 @letitgo! Smiley Very Happy

It feels so strange to me that some people don't know that much about Disney Smiley Tongue It just feels so... BIG, like common knowledge kind of stuff Smiley Tongue oh well Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng wrote:
It feels so strange to me that some people don't know that much about Disney Smiley Tongue It just feels so... BIG, like common knowledge kind of stuff Smiley Tongue oh well Smiley Very Happy

I KNOW! What sort of childhood do people have if it doesn't involve Disney? So weird to think about hehehe Smiley Tongue

Hey @lokifish!

Also, if Marvel is classified as Disney, that makes it even better! I loooove Jessica Jones!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

that list of movies reminded me of that movie Ratatouille haha i remember watching that at school, i hardly know any of the others though
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//