cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Learning to love yourself when you loathe yourself

I'm going to hopefully sleep, run tomorrow, and remind myself of this thread next time I try to hurt myself

Highlighted

@Stealth_ninja hehe Parks and Rec was the best!
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Highlighted

After tonight, what are some things you are going to do for yourself? 

I am going to talk to myself more nicely. I like the idea of writing a list and sticking it up somewhere too. 

I'm also going to believe in myself more. I need it! 

Plus, I am going to go to bed at a reasonable time and not be perpetually tired! 

Highlighted

Thanks for having such a great chat tonight everyone and being so open and honest. I've really enjoyed it and I definitely have been thinking about what I can do self-love and I think im going to go to bed early! This thread will stay open if you guys want to continute the conversation over the week Smiley Happy

THANKS EVERYONE

Highlighted

Goodnight everyone! Good luck with goals for tomorrow! <3
Highlighted

@safari93 Thanks for the summary!

Do we usually do summaries for all GRs? I think it is a good idea to get in the habit of doing them, and maybe editing the first post so that people who see this GR later can have a quick look at what we discussed?
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Highlighted

@Chloee I've been used to doing summaries for GRs, I'm not sure if that's changed lately though.

I think that's a good idea though! Even just a link to the summary can be useful, so you don't have to get past the whole discussion

Highlighted

@Chloee summaries have become optional because they are extra work but awesome job with this one @safari93

Thanks @safari93 and @Stealth_ninja for running the session and shout out to @N1ghtW1ng and @Chloee for their help in preparing! 

Highlighted

Great job Team Smiley Happy <3 Goodnight

Highlighted

GOODNIGHEVERYONE!!Smiley Tongue