cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Let's go travelling!

I've been to every state, Australia is an amazing country.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Definitely @Troy! I love that the experiences can be so unexpected as well Smiley Happy

Question 5. Why do you think people like to travel so much?

i agree with what everyone else has said!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

It really is @redhead!

Each state and territory has it's own unique vibe and offerings - it's wonderful!

Highlighted

Hi folks! Sorry to drop in so late, but I do love travelling so couldn't resist popping in to the chat.

I would gladly travel indefinitely if I could, but you know, money. Smiley Sad

Why do you think people like to travel so much?

I think there's just something instrinsic about seeking out adventure, and exploring new or foreign places. Travelling can be mind-broadening and I think helps you learn a lot about yourself too. It's also awesome to be not at home working, studying or whatever the norm is.

@redhead I agree, Australia is so diverse too! You've got desert, rainforests, beaches, pretty waterfalls, mountains, even snow! It's pretty darn great Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Time to get thinking! 

Do you think travelling benefits your physical, mental and spiritual health? Why/Why not?

Lovely to see you @Georgie Smiley Happy

Traveling is pretty ace hey! And I think you can definitely learn a lot about yourself Smiley Happy

We do live in such a diverse country hey @N1ghtW1ng! We are very spoilt for choice!

Hello @Georgie! Nice to see you Smiley Very Happy

I think travelling does benefit your health (all kinds) most of the time. There probably are times where it doesn't, I can't think of any, but I'm sure that there are. It would be different for each person too, some people would find travelling difficult and unrewarding so it wouldn't benefit them while others find the escape, and relaxing times and breath of fresh air so to speak.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!