cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Let's go travelling!

Question 7: Who do you like going travelling with?

Myself or with band mates
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I prefer to go travelling by myself. But large groups or close friends are also okay.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Who do you like going travelling with?
I don't really mind whether it's family or friends or with school or church.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

It's awesome that you remembered your self care and then recognised that you needed help. That's very big of you! Well done @Georgie Smiley Happy

@Georgie well done for eating by yoursel! I am always impressed when people can go out and do stuff in public by themself like get a coffee. I always have to be with friends or i feel a bit off ....total weakness Smiley Tongue

Oh and I don't mind traveling with family either. My immediate (mum, dad, siblings), not extended.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I don't think I have a preference, probably with someone though, depends on time and where! Context!

That would take a lot of stress off you @FootyFan26 Smiley Happy

I've never really travelled with friends before, I don't know how I would go. Have you before? 

No. Only family but there's one close friend who I don't see much who I would happily go on a holiday with if his and my family all went together.

Question 7: Who do you like going travelling with?

I've learnt the hard way that me and my oldest sister do NOT TRAVEL WELL TOGETHER... :/ 

I've travelled a LOT with my family. Would love to travel with friends Smiley Happy