cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Life After School

Hey @dreamcatcher ! Sounds like you had an awesome time during your gap year Smiley Happy

Definitely agree the first thing I did was throw all those damn notes in the bin! Ended up finding stragglers for weeks after though, so many papers!!

Hey @FItzChivalry !! I had so many papers as well, I had to set aside an entire day to find them and then burn them lolol

@dreamcatcher your gap year sounds amazing, especially the getting a cat bit!

hahahaha I think it's really funny how many of us destroyed school related stuff when we finished Smiley Tongue

@Chessca_H I just wanted to not have to think about exams ever again...and yet here I am at uni *sigh*

hey everyone - sorry for being late, i was asleep haha 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What did you do with yourself first after you finished school? Or if you’re not quite finished yet, what’s the first thing you want to do once you’re finished?

I don't remember what I did. I think I played Xbox all day the following day.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I am so jealous of people that took gap years and had awesome travel related adventures!

@redhead there's nothing better than having a gaming sesh without the guilt of knowing you should be studying!

@redhead I think I binge-watched three different shows in one day. I just had no idea what to do with all of my free time!!