cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Life hacks for coping with tough times

Usually my girlfriend and housemates all rally around each other when they know another person has had a crappy day, usually we have a house dinner. Like tonight
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

So many good tips! @delicatedreamer these all sounds really useful, i also use mindfulness and its great, i find my app really helps, its called "Smiling Mind"

florenceforever, I totally get it! Positive thinking isn't for everyone, especially when anxiety is the issue. It can cloud your judgement about everything. 

j95, sucks that you've had a rough day! Seems like pizza is another great way to deal with tough situations. And this is crazy, I also had pizza for dinner!

delicatedreamer, so many awesome tips! Love it! I really like thought challenging techniques myself, it's a good way to try to think things through in a different way.

I've been using smiling mind too! I find it really helpful. As does my little sister

That sounds really nice @j95 like a little family, i wish my housemates would do that! Have you ever used any other strategies for dealing with bad days?

@Magga
of course, it helps in tough situations but im not going to go relying on it or I'll get fat haha
Highlighted

Yeah I use Smiling Mind too @SJG @florenceforever it's awesome Smiley Happy

Guyssss you are making me crave pizza!!!!!!

I tried Smiling Mind, doesnt do much for me.

Pizza is the best @SJG ! And so much more satisfying when you make it yourself Smiley Happy