cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Life hacks for coping with tough times

Yeah agree with you all withdrawal is a big one
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

You're all pretty spot on with the kinds of things to look for! It can be hard to tell sometimes when someone is going through a tough time, but there's usually something to look out for. I think the best thing to do is to talk to friends and be there for them whenever they need it Smiley Happy

Time for me to say goodnight guys. I turn my laptop off at 9.30pm so that I can get to sleep! Thanks for the session, I haven't done one in ages and really enjoyed it. Night all! 

Thats really hard @florenceforever you can always try calling eating disorders victoria, they can offer you help and advice on how to cope or help if you think you can. The number is 1300 550 236 or you can email them if you dont want to talk over the phone!

Goodnight @florenceforever !!

Just for fun! Many people find that music is the best thing to get them through tough times. What's your favourite song that always seems to get you back on your feet when you're struggling?

Mines a bit weird!! but at the moment playing "sexual healing" always puts me in a good mood! its hilarious and so catchy!

haha sjg, great/cheesy song! Smiley Tongue I have so many that can get me feeling good - I think the best one, one that has definitely made me feel relaxed and happy, is by a band called Black Moth Super Rainbow (best band name ever, right?) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2hL32fDs6c

hahah sounds amazing!! My friend made a playlist on spotify called feelgoodaboutlifesongs and theyre all amazing!!

sounds awesome! what other songs are on there?

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 155 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors