cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Living with others

Hey @chelsb
Hmm yes I agree amazing food is the best when staying with people.

Some stuff that really got on my nerves a few years ago was when the Royal Wedding was on. I asked my housemate if I could watch it. He said no because he was watching HIMYM. It was DVD's! Still so pissed at that all these years later. It was 3 against 1 too.

Another thing I absolutely hated was when there was a creep in the house, everytime I took a shower, he was standing by the basin or in his room with the door open when I got out. He would just stare at me walking to my room in my towel. It was quite disgusting and everyone took his side.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@chelsb I should have played that passive aggressively all day hahaha! 

Highlighted

OMG @stonepixie I don't know how you dealt with that shower situation but I would be like ready to karate kick someone for that, aww how creepy.

Hey Guys!!

What is one thing you enjoy and one thing you dislike about staying with people?

Enjoy - company, always somebody there when you need, whether that be someone to talk to or you literally need a helping hand with something.

Dislike - They eat my food - I can label it with 'jay' and it appears that nobody in our house can read. Also, I cant have trips to the fridge at night with nothing on because oh look housemate has a lady friend over and they have come home at midnight while I'm naked in the kitchen.

Dislike - they eat my food! I can label I

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Eugh @stonepixie how awful I'm so sorry you had to deal with that crap!

Okay so some of you seem to have some pretty good answers for this one already haha

Have you had/have bad experiences staying with someone?

I ended up having to take my change of clothes to the shower with me and shutting the door to the basin area so as he wouldn't be standing there. Just can't believe that I couldn't walk the 5-6 steps to my room without some ogling me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @j95
Aww that sucks and I would hate that. I actually started putting food I buy in my room

Have you had/have bad experiences staying with someone?

This isnt really all that bad but one of my housemates is the biggesy tight arse. He won't buy a lightglobe for our pantry because
He thinks its not his turn. Been like that for about 2 months, I will happily buy one but thats not the point hahaha I'm going to wait it out for a couple more weeks.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//