cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Living with others

@j95 something as sacred and essential as a phone charger should NEVER be touched!

Same with my makeup arghhh

I was like piss off, got get your own they're like $5 from kmart.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@ruenhonx so glad hes outta there and you can sleep easier. No one should have to put up with that!!

Highlighted

So it sounds like we all share the same frustrations when staying with people, so

When you are not happy with someone you live with, how do you communicate that? 

Thanks for coming @rt262 Smiley Happy

The borrower, who borrows your cake tin and then claims that they never borrowed one and brought it from the shops, luckily it turned up at the end of the year. Not so lucky with my wok. It was stolen. I used it before I went camping for a few days, it was still there when I got back, but when I went to collect it from the kitchen a couple of days later, it was gone. No one had seen it.

Pfft! Yeah right!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I'm pretty open about it to be honest. If they do something that annoys me I tell them -" the food with Jay on it is clearly mine and I bought a red phone charger so you know its mine. Don't be annoying, goodbye"

Ahhh its so hard to bite your tongue and not explode after a while! However that approach usually doesnt work too well haha

I think telling people straight up when it first happens like, can you not use my stuff

or Hey just ask me if you are going to borrow something

Lay it out from the beginning and calmly and openly, i used to just quiety fume over things but they only build up and hurt you, sometimes the person doesnt even realise they are annoying you so usually just telling them straight up can prevent future stress!

We're all friends but seriously, can people not!?

I used to be the passive aggressive person who left notes everywhere. But when I moved into the house I am in now, I promised myself that I wouldn't leave notes around and just confront everyone about situations.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ