cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Living with others

I do try @stonepixie haha everytime I write a mean one my girlfriend just throws it in the bin before the other two see it.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

The one about recycling pissed the person right off to the point where they didn't speak to any of the house mates again and they move out over midyear break. He was a real creep, was married and was trying to hit on our neighbour. Oh college, why did you put a 30 yr old man in with teenagers?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 you have a good girlfriend right there.

haha @ruenhonx thankfully not......yet!

Worst thing is not cleaning up the backyard after a big night - its not up to me I wasn't even there but I don't want to go outside on a sunday morning to see smoke butts and beer bottles everywhere - especially not day before inspection.
Highlighted

"and dont be too attackiing when you tell them that underarm hair should not live in the kitchen sink hole! - @hartley_

lol, wat?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

So we all seem to have some interesting stories and opinions, its awesome 

Have you had any funny experiences staying with others?

Some people need to learn to keep it down, especially at 3 in the morning. Funny though.

"beautiful fighting fish" - @hartley_

was it a siamese fighting fish? They are so beautiful. I had one, only it died when I took it home with me over winter. My parents had their house sprayed for pests but the real estate never told them it was happening until that morning. They weren't in town and I was at work. Bye bye fishy. Smiley Sad

He was a beautiful blue one and I named him Nami. R.I.P. my beautiful Nami

So my cousin forgot that this guy was staying with us one day and she comes out of her room half naked and is all look at my underwear and I was like dude, have you forgotten that there is someone here, she ran so fast. Hilarious.