cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Living with others

@stonepixie yeah  a siamese one

Aww thats terrible! Sue them for emotional damages and buy a siamese fish farm yay!

Funny experiences:

The stuff that people say.
Midnight shenanigans.
Just so many things that make your belly hurt from laughter.

Just a few weeks ago, I blew up over 120 balloons for an Americans 21st. The next day we were writing on them all this weird stuff. We then got sick of them being in the lounge room, so we moved them to the bathroom. It as so funny sitting on the toilet and reading the weird stuff. There is so many stupid photos with them. We even put them in the shower. I even got a photo in the shower with the balloons. It's not comfortable and they push you around!
A couple of days before inspection, I went around and popped them all. It was a great stress release!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Aww @stonepixie that sucks about your fishy. 

Okay next question...

What have you learnt from living with others?

Living with others isnt all bad, you can still learn a lot from those experiences that maybe you can use later for things to go more smoothly

What is something you have learnt from living with others - whether it be about communication, yourself, others, life in general?

I think the things that I have learnt about living with others is not to bottle things up and brew over things that annoy me to the point where I could scream at them over something small like not using a coaster on the coffee table!

Another funny experience would probably be waking up to find my housemates entire family asleep on numerous couches and spare matresses throughout our house. Well... that was weird. Felt sick so went to bed at 6 next minute a small village is asleep in our house.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@stonepixie hhaha that sounds like so much fun!

A friend of mine did a similar thing for their pals birthday, they filled their entire room full of ballons and when they got home they had to like, wade through it hahaha

1. Patience 
  2. Kindness in your words 
  3. Respect and Value talents 
  4. Work with what you have 

Everybody is different... a majority of the time that is good, sometimes it isnt.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 the old "who is sleeping on my couch this weekend?" trick hahaha

classic!

unless none of your housemates know them either..........

Difference is so awesome too because you all do different things to contribute to the household