cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Love your own company

@Alskies what were some techniques you used to start to feel better alone?

So what are some ways we can keep our time alone ('me-time') positive and constructive?

Do something that you really enjoy, like go for a walk, listen to music, read a book.. well these are all things I enjoy to do to enjoy my me time

I think I'm going to enjoy it too @EloiseRose 

My family is LOUD and there are lots of us. I think I'll like the peace and quiet and space. But I also think I'll appreciate them a lot more when I come and visit Smiley Happy

So what are some ways we can keep our time alone ('me-time') positive and constructive?

- Jump on here and contribute to the games sections 

- Exercise 

-Read 

- throw myself into uni work 

- positive self talk

- contact friends 

- medititate 

@Maddi_1995  I'm really sorry to hear that.  I guess the more important question though is - is your best good enough for yourself and your own self concept?

ART!!! Honestly an I tend to read alot...

Music helps sometimes, depending on what music list I decide to listen to.

Hahahhaha yes @EloiseRose 

I often come on ReachOut when I'm alone and bored!!!

Do the things we love to do that don't necessarily require other people for instance cooking, reading, listening to music etc.

It's also a good time to do some self-reflection or take time out to relax.

Highlighted

Hey I'm just wondering how do I tag people in a post! this is my first time jumping in on a forum Smiley Happy

@Maddi_1995 i can't believe i forgot music !
It just fills the space around you sometimes and then you end up dancing to taylor swift whilst cooking and all is well