cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Love your own company

I agree @delicatedreamer 

One thing I'm definitely taking away from this session is that it can be really beneficially to have time to yourself.

I often go down to the coast and spend time by myself, not doing much just sitting in my car at the beach but it's my time and I love it. Nobody else to bother me or talk to me or tell me Im doing this or that wrong.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@delicatedreamer
good points indeed - time to check in with yourself or run over some ideas in your head

@florenceforever reading outside is great Smiley Happy its really relaxing

@Student94 thats very insightful! sometimes its important to sit with some discomfort you are very right. and that others need times to themselves - maybe I'm coming off to strong to you guys cause i have found being in my company so great but i want others to know that its good for you as well haha

I love driving to the beach by myself too @j95! I find it so relaxing!
Highlighted

@florenceforever yay!!
we are talking about how we can do this in a lil bit. But maybe start brainstorming Smiley Happy

Yeah @Alskies , I guess sometimes we know when we can't deal with thinking about something, and those are good times for escapism.  For me, I've always found that the fitter I am, the better I cope.  I feel like I can take on most things when I really fit, but when anything gets injured, I feel really vulnerable and down.  Anyone else get this?

@tsnyder yes...gardening! A very good idea.

@florenceforever Definitely try reading outside! you could even just drive to your local park and lay under a tree and read.

hehe sorry for jumping the gun @EloiseRose! Smiley Tongue