cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Marriage Equality, Plebicites, and all things LGBTQ+

Hey @honky! Feel free to add your answers even after we've finished! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

What are some messages that you would like to send to any LGBTQ+ people throughout this time (in case they read this)?

So I know I'm a bit late to the GR session but I definitely think this is one of the more important ones. I would just like anyone in the LGBTQ+ community that, we are there for you and will support you every step of the way and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here.

It is 9:30 which means it is time to wrap up the cgat for tonight!  Thankyou for this very interesting discussion and for coming tonight, it has been great and hopefully I'll see you around the forums!

Night guys and take care Smiley Very Happy!

Smiley HappyWhat are some messages that you would like to send to any LGBTQ+ people throughout this time (in case they read this)?

@Ben-RO & @N1ghtW1ng well said. I would also like to add that haters gonna hate. People out there always seem to have something negative to say. Focus on the positivity and love that you have in your life because that's all that should matter Heart No law can define your love Smiley Happy

Hey @Sarah7714 that's alright! Feel free to keep adding your answers even after the chat is over Smiley Happy

Thanks @FootyFan26 and goodnight! And thanks to everyone who joined us tonight @Ben-RO, @honky, @pineapple1, @basketofmonkeys, @j95 and @SkyIsTheLimit! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy See you around!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

something to think about

when I get my vote in the mail and I open it up and click my pen ready to tick my chosen option (yes for me), I will be thinking of my loved ones, my family and friends who would love to celebrate their love in the same way I can with a legal Australian Marriage Certificate.