cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT]: Moving house!

@N1ghtW1ng this is totally me! I lived out of my suitcases for like a month because there was just so much to unpack, and I think I still have things packed away - why I brought them with my I will never know Smiley Very Happy

horror story

I had a marathon in the morning and left an alarm in our house by habit.

One morning the landlady tripped the alarm i had put on.
I was lucky that my dad was there for me at the time.

I had received a good tongue lashing and was verbally abused with some not very nice words.

Weird thing we're still in the same suburb. I wouldn't want to run into her.

@BunnyWalks hooo boy that does not sound like it was a fun time! It would have been pretty awkward if you did run in to her again, especially if it was shortly after

Oh dear @BunnyWalks that sounds awkward! Thanks for joining us tonight Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hahaha oops it's 9:30! Smiley Very Happy (I was watching Criminal Minds Smiley Tongue)

Thanks everyone for joining us tonight! It was lovely to hear all your stories and answers about moving Smiley Happy Thanks again @Bee @FootyFan26 @j95 @safari93 @roseisnotaplant @RevzZ @BunnyWalks @letitgo @honky @redhead and anyone else who joined us tonight! Have a good week Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Thanks for your excellent hosting @N1ghtW1ng! Hope everyone has a great evening Smiley Happy