cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] New Year resolutions. It's that time already?!

Rightio! Our next question: 

2. What are you looking forward to in 2015?

@verity23 to keeping great friendships and exploring the possibility of new ones! Yay 2015!

What I like about your comment "the good and the bad stuff", @jvkn, is that this rings true for me, too.

My friends are dear to me. I can only see any 'bad' stuff making me into a better person, and better friend.

Welcome @verity23 ! Agree with you on that one Smiley Happy Friends come and go but each and everyone of them shapes our lives in one way or another. 

What are you looking forward to in 2015?

- Lots of travel during winter, playing a lot of music at a lot of different places with a lot of different people.

- Advancing in my job/learning more at tafe/having more responsiblity and opportunity at work. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

So much can happen in just one year, I'm looking forward to my second year of uni, finding a new job, and hopefully travelling at the end of the year Smiley Happy Also super excited for my youngest brother, this year he is going to Kindergarten :')

Hey everyone Smiley Happy

2. What are you looking forward to in 2015?

Making this year better than the one before in every way - careers, relationships, wellbeing etc. I just aim to progress with every year.  

I am most looking forward to my Europe trip and returning to France after 6 loooooong years Smiley Very Happy so excited

The adventure of a new year! Meeting some more amazing people. Challenging myself to be the best I can be. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Getting a job in the field I've been studying towards for 5 years and exploring all of the exciting things that come along with that (moving out etc Smiley Very Happy)