cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] New Year resolutions. It's that time already?!

2015 is actually making me nervous and I don't know what my resoloution would be.

I don't want to go to my school formal or anything, I feel like my only goal is to get through Year 12. My resolution for 2014 was to be more social and make more friends but I don't feel like it worked. Is getting through Year 12 a good resolution?

A New Year does not always have to mean change, what is one thing you will keep from 2014.

My strengh to support my self when times are tough,

My courage to support others when their times are tough, 

And the wisdom to know when one, the other or both are nessecary. 

2. What are you looking forward to in 2015?

Okay, I've got a lot of good vibes from this new year already. Cat Tongue

I'm looking forward to caning my studies, enjoying my family, spending time doing meaningful activities - even if that means just vegging out and enjoying my own company!

Reading more books, exploring more places, learning to cook more dishes, being more 'me', oh, and hoping of course, that this year brings more resolution to the crises the world is experiencing lately.

More world peace, people! Heart

@verity23 I like that possibility of more world peace!

Welcome @Student94 ! Love that you're working on well-being on all levels Smiley Very HappyConnectedness can be overlooked sometimes but it is super important!

Looks like everyone is super keen on travelling, exploring, and doing better in their work/study

Good stuff guys Smiley Happy

What are you looking forward to in 2015?

Travel, adventure, good friends and good food! I'm so excited for this year! I'm loving that everyone else seems to be as well!

@delicatedreamer Good luck with the job hunting! I'm in the exact same sitch and waiting to hear back from HR, the office I applied for goes back to work tomorrow, so nervy!  

I am looking forward to learning new skills, embracing new experiences and volunteering. 

@FItzChivalry  That europe trip sounds exciting!

@jvkn  I know right? Young ones grow up so so fast - I'm sure you are the best big brother to that little fellow. Must be so scary for them going off in the big wide world. My youngest started at the big school, and she really enjoyed it and made lots of friends.

Hey @MemphisBelle ! Thanks for joining us! Smiley Very Happy Getting through Year 12 is a fantastic resolution to have. I believe you can do it!