cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] New Year resolutions. It's that time already?!

Wow! sounds like you guys will have an awesome 2015! So much to look forward to Smiley Happy

Our next question is:

What are you goals for the New Year and how will you achieve them?

Find a job that I love doing, or study that leads to that job Smiley Happy Maybe take my first trip to my future place of residence Smiley Happy

I'm really not sure about goals for the new year just yet. Maybe, to keep my relationships positive ones? I dont know 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

My goals are all pretty fitness + sport oriented, because training helps me stay mentally fit too. My goals are basically to train hard and be fitter and stronger than I've ever been Smiley Happy

@KitKat I've got no plans in the pipeline yet. But was thinking of maybe visiting my friend in Adelaide. Not too sure yet. But definitely want to do a domestic one before heading overseas. Got so many people to visit! So many couches to sleep on. Hahaha

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 it's okay not to know your goals for the new year just yet, we still have plenty of time to figure it out.

Keeping relationships positive sounds like a good start Smiley Happy

Do better than I did last year at uni- I will try to achieve this by reading more papers, and attending more classes

Find a new job- I will try to achieve this by sending out ALL the resumes, and hopefully attending ALL the job interviews

1. Get a job (by applying for jobs, refining my resume/cover/letter/selection criteria responses, practising interview skills...)

2. Get my anxiety back to a manageable level (by keeping on seeing my psychologist and trying new coping strategies)

My goals are: 

• Getting through my potentially final year of uni and remaining calm - I'll take time out to do a bit exercise and other things for fun Smiley Happy
  • Eat more fruit ! - I'll go buy more fruit and prepare them in delicious ways (i.e. with bircher or museli, sliced up, etc) Heart
  • Travel more - I'll always be on the look out for more opportunities! 

@j95 I think that's a great resolution. More often or not, relationships require so much care and patience. Keeping them positive and healthy is such a wonderful thing to have. No one has time for nay-sayers!