cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT] New Years Resolutions

Hey folks!

Sorry the GR post has come up late, a lot of us have been still stuck in holiday mode at the moment and planning has gone a little awry with less people. Nevertheless, here's the first one of the year! 

Since there is a few people around and things haven't been drafted up yet, instead of questions, we can just use this space to have a casual chat about any new year's resolutions and basically your goals for 2018.

So, let's get this started with the one and only question: What's your new years resolution? Smiley Happy

tired animation GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Re: [CHAT] New Years Resolutions

Hey @RevzZ Smiley Very Happy!

I don't really do New Years Resolutions although because I want to go back to playing footy this year I would like to be a bit healthier.  But I also really REALLY feel like chocolate right now...

I don't really do new years resolutions because I feel like you don't need a new year to change something but I also think it may work for some.
I do have goals for this year though
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Mmm chocolate
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Heehee one step at a time @FootyFan26. Depends on the type of chocolate, right?

Did you play footy last year? I'm thinking of getting back into tennis as well, just because it's great fun.

I haven't really thought about it yet but I would really like to be less of a worrier this year. I want to focus on the positives and if I encounter any challenges then I can try to show my strength and positivity.

What are your resolutions? Smiley Happy @Brendos94 @scared01 @redhead

That's true too @j95. I think having resolutions places too much pressure on achieving it because they're not as specific and if they're not achieved, it might make them feel like they wasted a whole year. 

Feel like sharing some of your goals?

@RevzZ I couldn't play because I got sick. Tennis is a pretty good sport, you been watching it? I do like my dark chocolate but I swear I could eat a whole fucking block of anything right now. By the way since I know we all love our ice-cream I tried the M&M ice-creams recently, so good Smiley Very Happy

I know it'll take a while but I'm very impatient and I've tried to commit to goals before but it hasn't worked... ever Smiley Tongue.
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 3 members 173 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors