cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Our frenemy alcohol

Even though not all drinking results in a sore head the next day you could just say "early morning tomorrow" or "working in the morning" or is that too typical?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

No way i always use that excuse, even though i am a self employed uni student with no early mornings hahah @j95

@SJG they are mostly too drunk to realize that anyway hahaha

OK next question timmeeee

We hear a lot in the media about 'Plan B' and drink driving; what are some plans that you or your friends may have used?

Nah, I use that one all the time, although it depends on the job in question. If you're just showing up to university people tend to be a bit more dismissive. Less so if you say "I have surgery tomorrow".

Not really sure about that question its a hard one

TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIII

We hear a lot in the media about 'Plan B' and drink driving; what are some plans that you or your friends may have used?

Even though cabs are super expensive its worth it, or just letting your family or friend know you are going out can be good becuase then you have a backup if something goes wrong and you can call them

Whos doing lifts!? Haha always look for people who are doing lefts (at least on their green ps so can legally take you and your friends and SOBER) only people I know well though!

I know some of our weird Plan B's have been

• about 7 people trying to sleep in a one room motel hahah
  • Getting in one of those horse carriages in Melburne 
  • Friends are always ace