cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Our frenemy alcohol

@j95 im the same, few too many forgotten nights, and whats the fun in that. You sound like a smart drinker, and thats good you can learn from such a negative experience.. im sorry about your dad

Hey @j95 @stonepixie @N1ghtW1ng welcome!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Really loving your responses!

As much as I love a few beers whats the fun in spending more time hugging your toilet than you did drinking...
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@SJG I don't know whether it's a sad or a good thing but I'm underage as well. But I've also had unhappy experiences with alcohol so it's my enemy. Although I did make some wine in chemistry but that was fun so it was my friend then.
@stonepixie haha all the TV show and movie scenes with someone in a bubble bath with a glass of wine.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Exactly!!! @j95 if the hang over lasts longer than your night out then that just cancels out the fun. My friend used to say "if you cant remember last night, you know you had a good time" i totally dont get that

@N1ghtW1ng Don't knock it until you try it! It is so damn relaxing!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 yeah. I know my dad once flooded the bathroom because he tried to clean up his sick. It was amusing because he'd flooded the bathroom, it was the en suite bathroom too, not ours.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ing underage drinking is pretty hard to avoid. Rare that people dont drink before 18 these days i think. Making wine actually sounds amazing! But homemade stuff can be pretty potent ive heard. Ive had many unhappy experiences, but also some really happy ones!

@j95 wrote:
As much as I love a few beers whats the fun in spending more time hugging your toilet than you did drinking...
misc-true-story-l.png
Nothing kills the good vibes like a good ol' toilet hug Smiley Sad

Keep up this excellent energy guys!!!! 

Next Question; What are some signs that you or a friend might need to stop/slow down the drinking for the night?