cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Our frenemy alcohol

ahhh the sneaky i @N1ghtW1ng

Up next! 

When isn't it appropriate to drink alcohol?

(For example; when driving)

Hmmmm, maybe around small children..at work.. at school.

Hi everyone sorry I'm late.

I personally don't drink due to medication.

As mentioned driving. if it reacts with medication. When taking an exam/ assignment. I don't know
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Driving is definitely the biggest one! Around small children, at school (especially if you're underage), at work, all of these that @SJG mentioned are unappropriate too.

...when you're underage is a start.

Oh god, that reminds me of the time I got wasted at a winery on those little shotglass tasters. I was 8 and thought the stuff was Ribena, of all things. Downed like 6 of the things in about 2 minutes because I was thirsty and felt bloody awful for the next day and half afterwards.

Never touched it since.

Also, hey I'm new! Nice to meet you all.

Hey @redhead !!! Glad you could join us, your not missing that much to be honest! Alcohol makes you feel seedy anyway. The medication thing is a good point to bring up too, its can be so bad to mix alcohol and medication! Even antibiotics, ive done that before and it made me so sick

HEY THERE Smiley Happy @Asche welcome to reachout!! So glad you came along! haha ribena is the best!!! def dont want wine when you are thirsty...

Hello @Asche it's great that you can join us here tonight! Oh that doesn't sound like fun. It sucks when you mistake alcohol for something else but it's nice that you learnt from that mistake! Do you think you'll ever drink again?

Got some new people here so lets ask another question!! 

What can someone do to look after a friend that has had way too much to drink?