cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Our frenemy alcohol

You go @Asche its really hard to say no! haha so true about sleep deprivation, thats me right now!! And yes about naps, i love naps

So true about the drink driver I think being on p plates like me is good pratise to just not drink, when I get off them I won't like oh I can drink a little now I have to 0.05 I just wont drink then drive done
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ive got my full licence and ive only ever had a wine and drove like twice, i get too scared! Plus its so hard to know if youve only have one standard drink becuase everyone metabolises it differently @j95

Next question!!!

If you don't want to drink at a party, how would you avoid it?

I know somebody who was at a family event, he got drunk, his family told him to go home so he got in a car, attempted to drive home, and crashed into some old ladys fence. Ok so I think calling a taxi was the best option.

If ive had enough to drink but people are pushing me to have more i just use the "sit on the drink" technique, so i get a drink and just sip it slowly, then it looks like you are drinking but really youve had the same drink for like 3 hours hehehhe

@SJG exactly, not worth testing it out!

Drink water juice or fizzy.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@SJG wrote:

If ive had enough to drink but people are pushing me to have more i just use the "sit on the drink" technique, so i get a drink and just sip it slowly, then it looks like you are drinking but really youve had the same drink for like 3 hours hehehhe

My friend has a trick simular to that... she gets empty bottles of cruisers and washes them out and fills them with her fave fizzy drink, again no one even notices! #sneaky

For starters don't get involved in beer pong!