cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] PETS! 27th

@N1ghtW1ng fish are actually quite cheap unless you get the fancy type and buy them the fancy tanks and stuff ! Smiley Tongue

@litgym oh, maybe that is a good thing they live at separate places if the doggo wants to attack cats Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ng hahaha yes Smiley Tongue
ooohhh all the animals! 1 cat, 2 doggos and a bird! Smiley Happy niice Smiley Very Happy
Aww yes myy kitties are amazing. One of them is curled up on my knee scooter beside me atm Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

2. whats your favourite thing about your pet and your favourite thing to do with them?

first day of fall bike ride GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

Highlighted

@Bee we might end up with two kitties if my brother and his girlfriend move in because they're bringing a cat (and the reason they're here right now...)

That's so cute!!!! Ruby (my kitty) hasn't been coming in for cuddles as much anymore Smiley Sad or scratched on my door for the past couple of days.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Q2

my favourite thing about my dog is definitely how affectionate she is. my favourite thing to do with her is her high fiving me because she gets so excited and happy !

hey gang! Joining in on the pet crew here Smiley Happy My family has two of the fluffiest, rootin tootin-est cats ever! They love to lounge around, eat grass, and be a general disgrace as unproductive members of society and I love them!

2. whats your favourite thing about your pet and your favourite thing to do with them?

My cats fur are all so soft! And my girls fur is so shiny! <3 I love that they are their own personality and so cheeky and funny Smiley Tongue I love to cuddle and pat my cats and play with them when they are playful, I also like to take photos, because they are so pretty! 

oh my god omg GIF

oh no @N1ghtW1ng What is Ruby doing not coming for cuddles!? Silly Ruby!

@litgym I love affectionate animals! Aww the high fives sound amazing!

@DirtWitch WELCOME! Smiley Happy ohh hahaha my cats sometimes eat grass too! Smiley Tongue

By the way, I'm sorry if I seem out of it, I'm doing lots of things at once so sometimes I forget that I'm doing this.

What my favourite thing about my pet and my favourite thing to do?
I don't know.... I just love them and spending time with them.

HALLO @DirtWitch!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Fluffy cats are great (except for the hair Smiley Tongue)

@litgym yes to high fives!!! My pups like to lean on me as hugs. My old sook likes to sit on my feet sometimes.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

naww so cute !! @N1ghtW1ng