cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] PETS! 27th

Actually that animal from the never ending story in the gif in the last question!!!!

5. How do you make sure pets are happy?
I ensure they are fed and have clean water, I ensure they get time outside because they love it, and ensure they get lots of pats and talk to them when I'm with them. They are happy with that Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I love how this thread is full of so many great pet owners! I wonder who out of everyone is most spoiled, hehe

Highlighted

Such a brilliant chat! Unfortunately it's time to eat then sleep for me, until next time! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

And here is question 5!

What is the naughtiest thing your pet has ever done? Did they feel guilty for it?

WiJQ

The cats are generally well behaved but a couple of times we have woken up to find turds on our floor instead of the litter box! The worst part is that since there are two of them we can't punish the guilty party Smiley Tongue

What is the naughtiest thing your pet has ever done? Did they feel guilty for it?
My cats are usually well behaved, but several months ago my white cat jumped off my table next to my desk and he jumped with such power he tipped the table over, and I had a ceramic canister on it I got for xmas last year, and it broke Smiley Sad I was so upset and cried. I showed the cat and he didn't seem to care, until next time he jumped up onto the table I kept moving it so he would slide off. he got hte message and never jumped with such force again! Lesson learnt Smiley Tongue

And recently the same cat was standing on my foot I had my operation on, and I screamed and dad came and put him outside. And since I've screamed at him twice he has learnt not to stand on the foot, and now jumps over or walks across my knee or thigh to get onto my bed Smiley Tongue

@Bee oh no! I'm glad the cats learnt but it still sucks about that canister Smiley Sad

yes I was so upset! But I did manage to fix it! I just can't use it for food anymore though... @DirtWitch

Thank you @N1ghtW1ng @DirtWitch @litgym for a successful GR tonight! It was very fun gettnig to hear a bit more about your pets and what you love about them! Smiley Happy

waving americas funniest home videos GIF by AFV Petspetting GIFpet GIF