cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] PETS! 27th

We know that animals are so adorable and provide us with some awesome comfort and happiness when we need it.

From cuddles and pats

demarcus cousins pets GIF

pet hug GIF

to being hilarious and making us laugh

bounce jumping GIF

hungry cats GIF

they are always there for us, so this MONDAY we are going to have a lighthearted and fun chat about pets and everything related!

cat lady GIF by HelloGiggles

Bring your furry (or not so furry) friend and join us for an awesome chat on Monday 27th August 7:30PM AEST

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: [CHAT] PETS! 27th

Tonight is all about PETSS!!! Smiley Very Happy

cat awww GIF

shiba inu pets GIF

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Wooty toot hoot I hope you're all ready for me to rave about my pets!!

First question

1.Do you own a pet? If so what pets do you have and why?

dog dancing GIF

Q1

i have dog because i love affectionate animals Smiley Happy i also have a cat because my sister wanted a cat hahaha but she is very cute ! my sister also has a fish because she loves them.

1.Do you own a pet? If so what pets do you have and why?

I do, I have 3 cats! Meow! Smiley Very Happy

soft cat GIF

I don't really know why a cat, but I've always had a cat or two growing up, we did have fish at one point but they died Smiley Sad But cats are nice! I like their cuddles and purrs and playing with them Smiley Tongue

surprised big eyes GIF by HelloGiggles

Quick note: I'm all quick reply tonight so apologies in advance for the lack of cute pictures or gifs or bolding of questions Smiley Wink

Do I have pets?
YES indeedy! I have a beautiful budgie, a needy cat and two lovely puppies. One is a hyperactive, hungry kangaroo and the other is a lovely sook Smiley Tongue

@litgym do your cat and dog get along?
Woooh for variety of animals!

@Bee well actually my dog lives at my mums and my cat lives at my dads. but i know for a fact my dog wants to attack cats hahah.

Oh that's right you asked why to Smiley Tongue
Um... just because? We have a cat because my brother and sister wanted another cat (we've had three beforehand) and brought one home and now she's become mine because my sister moved and then so did my brother.
The puppies are because we've always had two dogs since I was a baby. After one passed away we got another dog to keep ours company because he was sad Smiley Sad and then we got another one (always just two) because... we've always had two? I don't really know.
And the bird is because BIRDS! Smiley Tongue

@Bee your cats are so cute! (from other threads and pictures Smiley Tongue) they are the best cuddles. My kitty lets me pick her up and cuddle her that way and won't wriggle (but she will meow after awhile, so I put her down)

@litgym fish! I kind of want to get a fish but I have no money Smiley Tongue Dogs are beautiful! And affectionate too, they're so good at cuddles.