cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] PETS! 27th

@N1ghtW1ng my cats sometimes sleep on my feet too! 

3. What do you think the benefits are to having a pet?

i love you hearts GIF

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee haha how cute! I think my feet are too cold for my kitty. My old sook is the older dog Smiley Tongue She's a big baby and loves cuddles.

Benefits to having a pet?
Lots and lots! Please excuse the lack of real words or sentences but yay to pets because happiness and good feelings.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Q3

I guess the benefits of pets is the comfort they give you when your upset or even happy ! just the joy they bring and how fun they are.

@Bee got any pics of the cuties? Smiley Wink

@N1ghtW1ng haha aww but kitty should warm them up for you Smiley Tongue
aww that sounds so cute Smiley Happy

3. What do you think the benefits are to having a pet?
as N1ghtW1ng said there are lots of benefits Smiley Tongue
You have a friend, a cuddle buddy (if they like cuddles), I find that spending time with them is helpful too - I don't feel as alone, even if they are sleeping in the same room, or beside me licking themselves Smiley Tongue (as 2 of my cats currently are haha)

beyond physical comfort i think pets (esp cats and dogs) act as a good reminder to live in the present Smiley Happy people get caught up in their worries all the time and i think looking at your pet and knowing that they live a great life with just a full belly, lots of pets and warm napping places reminds us to also take it easy and scale down on the anxiety

36483667_1773441799409716_9095364827269824512_n1.jpg36585486_1773441529409743_1216428913975099392_n.jpg36485882_1773441976076365_5101163624173404160_n.jpg

@DirtWitch these are old photos but I haven't got any recent ones on my laptop from my phone yet, and if I do, I'm too lazy to find them haha Smiley Tongue

From when I put ducks on them XD

@Bee your precious babies are so cute!  i also love the balancing-items-on-the-cat game Smiley Tongue my mom and i make it into a contest to see who can balance the most things on my cat before she wakes up

nawww they’re so cute omg !! @Bee

hehehehe @DirtWitch thank you <3
Yes I love putting things on them sometimes Smiley Wink