cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT] Partying!

With summer coming up very quickly house parties are probably gonna become a pretty frequent thing for some of us. Thus, we shall be talking about PARTYING Smiley Very Happy

large.gif

How to have a chill time with mates without anyone getting hurt (or getting an awful hangover) and anything party related!

giphy.gif

Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Partying!

Highlighted

Tonight is all about partying!!!!!!!! Whether it's birthday parties, celebration parties or just having fun in general, here's the spot!

party birthday reactions celebration happy birthday GIF

tv reaction happy fun party GIF

If you ever felt like partying or are already a master of partying and rocking the house, join us for the discussion!

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone about an issue, then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifelife on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

If you are new here, then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines. You can find them here.

Highlighted
Highlighted

I'll whack up the first question and let's see how we go Smiley Happy

1. When was the last time you partied and what did you do?

Hazelnut Blvd happy party excited happy new year GIF

Highlighted

Hey everyone. It has been a while since I joined in on one of these conversations. I have been so busy with sport in the past few weeks and everything, but tonight I am just at home working on my assignment so I'll join in when I can.

My last party was a university campus party and I ate lots of free food, spent time in a photo booth, got air tattoos and got my face painted. I also danced! There was the option for alcohol but I did not drink because I was driving. This party was just over a month ago, maybe two. 

Highlighted

My party usually is just homus and cards against humanity, I did 2 weeks ago lol
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Lol that sounds amazing @mspaceK! University parties are always fun and they do get pretty wild too haha.

I think you pretty much summed up a party I had about 3 years ago @redhead
Highlighted

Hmm. I think it was probably one of my friend's birthdays and we went to the movies. I don't remember though Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

I think it was last....Thursday. We had Oktoberfest and they had all sorts of ale and food. Pretty sure we only got ale and there were a couple friends sitting on the one table talking about anything and everything for about 4ish hours? My friend drove us home and..yeah...wasn't the best drive I'd admit haha.