cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Pets & other ways to feel good

@j95 Isn't it snakes that don't have teeth? I guess you'd find out either way hahaha Smiley Tongue Awesome story!

Alright, so we've talked about pets, we've talked about activities and things that can put us in our best moods...what else is there? 

People of course! Having supportive people around you is always an important part of keeping a positive sense of wellbeing, who helps you to feel that in your life? What is it about them that’s so great?

Having supportive people around you is always an important part of keeping a positive sense of wellbeing, who helps you to feel that in your life? What is it about them that’s so great?

My mum, for loving me unconditionally.

My dad, for teaching me how to deal with people.

My younger sister, for looking up to me.

My best friend, for always being there to listen.

And of course, YOU GUYS! Smiley Very Happy Where would I be without these forums here?!

Having supportive people around you is always an important part of keeping a positive sense of wellbeing, who helps you to feel that in your life? What is it about them that’s so great?

My mum is great at making me feel more positive, she gives me different perspectives on stuff thats been bothering me Smiley Happy

My sister has hermit crabs.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

ryvb3 wrote:

Come to think of it, I think any TV show that can make you laugh or forget about the time is great. And you can only enjoy watching TV when you are not thinking that you are procrastinating from the things you really have to do. 

Agreed. TV is a great distraction when I'm feeling crap Smiley Sad

I have some really great friends.  Even when I feel so alone and like no one cares if I was here or not, I can often be surprised.  It's hard, but I've found when I have reached out I have been oddly surprised by the support I receive.

My mum is great! Always up for a chat when she isn't at work. Is very supportive of me even though she lives 4 hrs away.

My housemate is awesome, always asks how my day was and I find it easy to tell her when I am having a shit day.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@stonepixie wrote:

My sister has hermit crabs.

haha...I love how this just popped up randomly.  Cool...I like them.

@_sagira_ its always great when you ask for help and there are people who are happy to help Smiley Happy