cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Pets & other ways to feel good

One of the greatest ways of increasing your wellbeing is by spending some time with your pets (or animals in general). Tell us a little bit about your favourite creatures in your life (yours, your friend’s, that one you see every morning down the road etc)

As a few of you may remember, my dog passed away fairly recently. Her name was Yoyo and she was almost 14 Smiley Happy

yoyo.png

Over the years I've also have budgies and various types of fish. Fish are such underrated pets!

Welcome @j95 Smiley Happy

A dragon?! That's so cool!

One of the greatest ways of increasing your wellbeing is by spending some time with your pets (or animals in general). Tell us a little bit about your favourite creatures in your life (yours, your friend’s, that one you see every morning down the road etc)

The dog that lives out the back. As much as I hate how annoying he is when he tries to escape the yard, he is always up for a pat or a good belly rub.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @delicatedreamer , I love cats Smiley Very Happy wish I could still have one but the dogs won't allow it

yeeeaaa, dragons! 

lokifish, sad to hear about Yoyo Smiley Sad but you're right, fish can make great pets! Any chance that's where your username came from? Smiley Happy

Hey guys!! I've had major internet problems of late, hense why I've been absent from GR seshes of late (seriously missed these. gahhhh) I hope you're all going super swell tonight. I can't wait to get into this yeeeeaaaah buddy.

Tell us a little bit about your favourite creatures in your life.

My two dogs (Kashgar and Cadbury, both are chocolate labradors) and my baby, Nimbus (my kitty cat)

IMG_6182.JPG

I used to own a fish! They are definitely underrated! I used to talk to him all the time and he would just sort of float and look at me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

This is Crickey I think he would like to join in tonight Screenshot_2014-08-18-20-08-16-1.png

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Welcome to the sesh @stonepixie ! Ah I hate it when they try and do a runner, but pats and bellyrubs are geat Smiley Happy

Cute dog @lokifish! Sorry to hear she passed away Smiley Sad