cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Pets & other ways to feel good

Haha alright, we'd better move on, otherwise we'll be talking about pets all night! 

OK, we want your theory on this, why is it that videos and pictures of cats and dogs have become so popular?? Why do they make us feel so good?

Well it was a good choice @_sagira_  Smiley Tongue

Haha OMG me too @lokifish! I keep going "What I don't remember posting that?!" and then going "Oh it's @Chessca_H not me" oops, hahaha

OK, we want your theory on this, why is it that videos and pictures of cats and dogs have become so popular?? Why do they make us feel so good?

Because fuzzy animals are literally the best thing ever? Smiley Tongue

@_sagira_  Is making pets look funny with the assistance of mustaches a thing??? I think so!!

1601570_10202125845161128_2135799624_n.jpg

@delicatedreamer hahahaha same!

@Magga wrote:

Haha alright, we'd better move on, otherwise we'll be talking about pets all night! 

Because in the nice pictures the animals look so happy - I cry when I watch RSPCA Animal Rescue its too sad.

#bigsoftie

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I read a bit about this a while ago - why humans have evolved to feel attachment and empathy towards other animals. It said something about it helping us domesticate dogs & cats so they could become useful (and eventually awesome pets) for us. I think also animals live in the moment, are innocent and don't care what others think, which we often find difficult to do as humans

@delicatedreamer wrote:

My cat is my favourite creature in my life! She is a chocolate-coloured burmese and is very cute (Except when she tries to bite/scratch me haha). I would upload a photo but I'm not on the right computer. Cuddling her when she's in a good mood definitely makes me happy Smiley Happy

Yeah we have a family cat named Sasha...and we make her love us.  Smiley Tongue  She's not very friendly.  But she is super cute.  Oh and we have a turtle named Benson.

2013-01-19 10.53.08.jpg

2013-01-19 15.58.13.jpg

@delicatedreamer and @Chessca_H I am used to it with mine because of my amigos. Right, @_sagira_

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ