cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Pets & other ways to feel good

I don't watch many cat/dog videos, but people seem to enjoy them a lot. My guess is that they're just really cute and fun to watch do silly things!

@_sagira_ That's an interesting point. I wonder how many people would say they're an animal person, and if they also describe themselves as a people person. Some are both, some are neither and some are one but not the other. Fascinating Smiley Happy

@Chessca_H wrote:

@dreamcatcher I could literally spend hours watching cat jump fails, they never fail to make me laugh!

haha I agree...but you know I find cat videos in general pretty wonderful.

Well now that we've all collectively flipped out over cute animals, let's get to the next question!

We’ve listed a few ways to improve your wellbeing, but in life there are far too many to list in one post. What are some of the more unusual wellbeing boosters that work for you (things that give you the good feels)?

@_sagira_ Definitely! 

We’ve listed a few ways to improve your wellbeing, but in life there are far too many to list in one post. What are some of the more unusual wellbeing boosters that work for you (things that give you the good feels)?

I loooove to clean the house and wash/iron/vaccuum everything in existence to help beat the blues and stresses of life. People think I'm a 90 year old nana when I tell them that but it's true! Smiley Tongue

Delicious smelling things, such as soap and shampoo

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Chessca_H wrote:

Well now that we've all collectively flipped out over cute animals, let's get to the next question!

Snapchat

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What are some of the more unusual wellbeing boosters that work for you

I really love snuggling up with a friend or pet and watching a movie or playing xbox. I also really am obsessed with laying down on the grass and looking up at the clouds or stars. Or watching the rain. Nature is just the best thing. I just like to sit and be.

@lokifish I do the same thing! Something about seeing everything looking so nice afterwards is super rewarding Smiley Happy