cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Pets & other ways to feel good

@_sagira_ A full roast dinner in the bath sounds a bit messy! Smiley Tongue

Also I find travelling to be really therapeutic. It can be to some far away exotic place or just to the beach like others have mentioned, but there's just something about it that's quite beautiful Smiley Happy

@chessca - I don't know, bath and roast dinner sounds pretty good to me!

You eat whilst in the bath, @_sagira_? I suppose I am probably the weird one here in that when I'm sick I can't even bring myself to put my head in the toilet. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Chessca_H wrote:

@_sagira_ A full roast dinner in the bath sounds a bit messy! Smiley Tongue

It doesn't matter, you just wash or lick it off.  Smiley Tongue

You guys are making me laugh so hard my sister just looked at me weird. Imagining a giraffe squashed in a bath with roast dinner! hahaha

@stonepixie wrote:

You eat whilst in the bath, @_sagira_? I suppose I am probably the weird one here in that when I'm sick I can't even bring myself to put my head in the toilet. 

Yeah...it's become a huge part of making myself feel good.  Plus whenever I'm all rattled and feel like I'm losing it...it can ground me very quickly and make me feel more settled.  But yep, the occassional meal in the bath is quite lovely.  ahaha

Its funny haha i can be as stupid as i like

But seriously i like going to jan juc its about 2 hours from here in melbourne but i love it, if its too cold for the water i just sit and watch the nature or just get a doona and curl up in the car. The drive is so calming too (say no to road rage)

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@lokifish - hahaha, that is a funny image! Smiley Tongue

@lokifish Definitely! I was travelling around Europe this time last year and it was amazing Smiley Very Happy