cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] R U OK?

I went to a cafe and whole day was really stressed out, but when the person was serving me asked how was my day. Only that question made me realise that its only today and that tomorrow is new day to smile Smiley Happy I think the question itself is important

Alright next question:

What will it take for you to ask family and friends “r u ok?”? How are you going to start the conversation?

@Raz
That is such a good point !!!!!
Very insightful

What will it take for you to ask family and friends “r u ok?”? How are you going to start the conversation?

make  sure i have allowed enough time in case they do want to tell me.

I think the best way to start is make sure its at a conveient for them

@stonepixie In rambling one can sometimes find great wisdom or advice.

How will you respond if someone asks you “r u ok?” on the 11th of September?
I'll have to wait! But really? It'll probably be a no. Because of exam block and if I was to get all the stuff out I have to revise for I'd probably be drowning in paper and notes. But, on Thursday I'll be at the halfway point!

Given that I don't have enough call credit left, nothing spectacular in asking family, but as for friends, probably just go knock on the door and ask how everyone is doing. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@N1ghtW1ng hope your exams go well!

@stonepixie i wish i could knock on my friends doors! so jealous... Smiley Happy

It wouldn't take much for me to ask them, but I don't know if I will. But maybe I will. I'd start the conversation with a hello and are are you okay? I wouldn't give any filler conversation or whatever you want to call it.

Good point @EloiseRose I shall go next door and ask if it is a good time as I would love to know how everyone is doing since we went out.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ