cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] R U OK?

@delicatedreamer totally agree, the top two things that seem to be common for a lot of people are irritability and withdrawing

@delicatedreamer
your much better at describing things than i was

@EloiseRose thats a really good point, people all have their individual ways of letting us know something is up

Yes I have been involved and basically its really fun, I am joining one this week too so I would recommend to get involve

Most of us think we have our family and friends sussed out when they are feeling down- How do you know when one of your family or friends are struggling? What are signs? They have a certain look in their eyes, their behaviour is different (they might be for quieter than usual or louder). They seem run down all the time, have trouble sleeping. Sometimes it is the little things and other times it is huge things.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Yeh definately !! 

some people its really easy to know that they are down whereas some others are really hard 

Hey @Raz , welcome to the chat! Smiley Happy

@Raz Welcome !!
I wish i was involved ... i imagine it would be so much fun

Aw, thanks @EloiseRose. I agree with you about people having individual ways of letting people know that they are feeling down. I know myself I won't tell my friends and will just withdraw and be super quiet, but with my family I always tell them pretty much straightaway and tend to ruminate a lot.

@stonepixie sleep is a great one to note! Sleep is the first thing to go when feeling down for most of the people I know