cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] R U OK?

Good point N1ghtW1ng

Next question guys

Why do you think some people don’t always choose to not speak out when something isn’t going right for them?

They think that no one will care or that people will judge and make fun of them or even that what they say wont be kept confidential.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Yeah guys im going to go
Not really feeling "ok"
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Personally I think we would think people would judge and don't understand our problems/feels….

Why do you think some people don’t always choose to not speak out when something isn’t going right for them?

I think that a big part of our society still thinks that expressing yourself when someting isn't going well makes you seem weak, so won't speak out in fear of being judged. I hope that attitude continues to shift to something more open.

Shame 

Not sure how they really feel or if something is wrong 

dont want to think about it 

A big one for me is that they are only asking to be polite, but they don't want to hear the answer.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hope you feeling better soon @j95 Smiley Happy

@stonepixie that feeling is the worst, but hopefully you have some people who geniunely do want to know whats going on for you Smiley Happy