cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] R U OK?

@stonepixie no such thing as rambling ! its true though sometimes with really big things you don't want to talk to just anyone

I really got what u mean, as if its myself @stonepixie

Ok next question guys ... How will you respond if someone asks you “r u ok?” on the 11th of September?

I know that I withdraw and don't want to do anything. My anxiety flares up at times. My housemate can usually tell. She is on placement at the moment and that can make things hard.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

How will you respond if someone asks you “r u ok?” on the 11th of September?

Id say im stressed and worried. Uni is really heating up and the moment and i have been sacrificing going to the gym and grocery shopping becuause i have been to busy. Im also desperately missing my family about home

How will you respond if someone asks you “r u ok?” on the 11th of September?

I would reply "A little stressed out, but yeah!" Smiley Tongue

Aaaaaaw @EloiseRose , hope things get less stressful for you soon!

@Chessca_H thanks !! Me too.. only six weeks to go

Depending on who it is that asked, probably that I'm having a little trouble with my mental health but I've been given the tools to manage it. If it was one of my newish friends, I would probably ask if they really want to know and if they say yes, I'll probably end up with verbal diarrhea. Smiley Tongue

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I guess it will just depend how I feel on the day and how my counselling session on Wednesday goes. Smiley Happy