cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] RUOK day: How to ask, how to help

Goodnight @AllyJane, good luck on the online exam!

Highlighted

Alright, now from looking outside, it's time to think about ourselves a bit more. Who do we turn to for Backup? 

20130926_205848_.jpg

Sometimes we’re the ones that need to be asked if we’re okay, and that’s totally

normal! Is there someone in your life that you know that you can turn to if you feel like you

need support? 

Highlighted

@Chessca_H HAHAHA that gif *cries*

You guys are the best at gifs and memes Smiley Very Happy

Of course! Although I turn to different people each time to try and spread it out evenly haha, makes it easier on my friendsSmiley Happy
Highlighted

also hello! good to be here sorry for the late start!
Highlighted

@lokifish when I saw your answer I couldn't resist, my inner legally blonde nerd had to do it! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Hellooo everyone! I love that pic hehehe. I definitely have someone I know I can turn to, but something I really appreciate now that I didn't use to is having that someone that can sense when I am struggling and ask me before I even need to mention it Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @copse, better late than never! Smiley Happy

It's great that you're conscious about not overloading other when you need help!

Highlighted

Sometimes we’re the ones that need to be asked if we’re okay, and that’s totally normal! Is there someone in your life that you know that you can turn to if you feel like you need support? 

I'm really really lucky that I have loads of people I can go to if needed. My mum, sister, friends, lecturers, my GP, Kids Helpline, and everyone here on the forums can probably help me out in a tough time. Everyone deserves to have plenty of support.

Is there someone in your life that you know that you can turn to if you feel like you need support? 

Yes there's a teacher I'd talk to but lately when I've been asked if I'm okay I've rejected the offer for help and said I am even though I'm not.  So I know I can turn to them but I don't and I reject help even though I kinda need it.